I am a Ph.D. candidate at the University of California, Berkeley, advised by J. Miguel Villas-Boas. I am on the 2022/2023 academic job market. Consumers frequently search for information before making decisions. My job market paper endogenizes their information environment from the firm's perspective.
○ Dynamic Persuasion and Strategic Search Job Market Paper
○ Multi-attribute Search and Informative Advertising
with Z. Eddie Ning and J. Miguel Villas-Boas.
with J. Miguel Villas-Boas.
○ Incentives and Contracts
○ Economics of Information
○ Ph.D. Business Administration, University of California, Berkeley, 2023 (expected)
Exchange student in Economics, Stanford University, 2019
○ B.S. Mathematics, B.S. Statistics, University of Michigan, 2017
○ Major in Mathematics, Peking University, 2012 - 2015